Pause for thought. Nothing I say this day will teach me anything, so if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening. Larry King
Learn how to lead and motivate your people, develop a sales edge and hone your management skills to succeed in today's competitive markets.
This workshop is ideal for new managers and those that have been promoted into the role, or for those managers who need to refresh their management skills. It is designed to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours of a successful manager.
* To focus on and improve management development
* To understand the principles of effective teamwork
* To review the barriers and enablers to effective communication
* To understand the principles of Performance Management
* To analyse and identify how time can be used more effectively
* To undergo a series of experiential sales management and team exercises
* To develop a robust action plan to ensure the learning is applied in the workplace
Our practical workshop covers Management Principles - a trainer led session outlining key management principles that can be applied practically and simply and team work - looking at the building blocks of effective teams and techniques that can be practically applied.
During the course of the workshop, we will also be looking at Objective setting and tasks, communication, time management, running a meeting, performance management, listening and questioning, motivation, assertiveness, and action planning.
The workshop will be run by the MRT Group – a training company with extensive experience in training and coaching people in management and leadership.
The training will comprise trainer-led discussions, syndicate work, group exercises, individual work exercises and action planning. At the end of the workshop all participants will create a personal Action Plan in order to ensure the workshop learning is applied in the workplace.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
* reviewed your leadership and management skills and identified ways to develop and enhance these skills
* a good understanding of management principles and how they can be used practically in the workplace.
Refreshments will be available during the day, and a 2-course lunch is included.